Thursday 8 November 2012

New Grazing! New Moving Date!

Wow! I have had an amazing week, hectic but amazing!

My moving date has been changed to the 17th because of a bunch of things, mostly from Tony. I don't mind anymore because i found out the real reason on Wednesday.. Nobody saw this coming!

My sister rang me up on Wednesday, apparently she had been trying to ring me for a while. I had been working in my room preparing it for the moving date.

So my sister had come to Sharon and Tony's place for a visit and apparently Sharon had got a flier in the mail about this horse grazing just down the road - i mean literally just down the road - walking distance from where i'm going to be living. The grazing is with another lady called Sharon- she is married with a ten year old daughter. The grazing is twenty-five a week - just within my budget and you would believe the things that come with it! I'm enclosing photos hopefully, of it and pictures of Prince at the moment.

So for twenty-five a week, i get : A stable, grass, a SAND riding arena, covered tying up yard- just outside the stable, and an big yard to put him in closer to the house, and use of the fencing gear!!!! The thing i'm most rapt about is the riding arena, cause i'm always worried about messing the paddocks up, and i get worried about the mud.

So i think this has been the best week ever!

Hmm, the photo's won't load so i'm gonna try another post...

 

1 comment: