Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Weekend Joys

This weekend i sold my saddle, i got what i wnated for it which is great. i've been looking for another one on trademe. i think i have found a treeless saddle that will do quite well, it closes in twenty hours so if you get in in time have a look on this link - http://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/equestrian/saddles-stirrups/other/auction-451486871.htm

i looks to be perfect for prince, if not i can always sell it.

My car needs a new rego, so after buying this saddle (hopefully) i'll still have some left over to buy the rego for my car.

Also at my course, i did a writing test, number test, reading test, and vocab test. to my surprise and shock i discovered i was extremly advanced (almost to the top) on my vocab, and my writing test! so wow!
  Also along with selling my saddle this weekend i went to Rotorua for our yearly youth camp. At this camp they have horses, so i spent time admiring them from a distance. we weren't allowed to ride them, pity.
  when i came home i was extremly tired and just wanting to see Prince. So i went out and had a look and too my surprise he has almost finished him last summer shed. he is so beautiful. i promise i'll get some photos and stick them on here. he now matches his black mane, tail, and his black knees and hocks. he looks so stunning i can hardly stop looking at him.
   So Pat (the lady i live with) has changed the swimming day (that's the day i normally post on here) to a Wednesday, which is going to be interesting because i have RDA on Wednesday.
  While i'm blabbling on about RDA, i might as well tell you guys that i'm going to be looking for a job until April at least. i'm so broke i can't even buy myself a new pair of socks if i wanted too! not even lollys lol..
  i have to go, and try find something to post on my other site, as i haven't posted on there for ages!

Oh and hopefully when i get home, i'll groom Prince and take some shots (not pot shots lol).




 

No comments:

Post a Comment